Single School Culture © Initiatives
Single School Culture © Initiatives has as its mission the creation of safe, supportive, productive learning environments in each school where:
- Students feel safe and that the adults on campus care about and for them.
- High expectations for both behavior and academics are overtly taught, modeled, and coached.
- Tutoring, extra assistance, and social emotional support are provided before school, after school, and in a variety of community settings.
- Our environments may be virtual, but the same caring safeguards are present as in our schools.
- A sense of “connectedness” to the school is fostered at every opportunity.