The School District of Palm Beach County is committed to providing a world-class education with excellence and equity to empower each student to reach his or her highest potential with the most effective staff to foster the knowledge, skills, and ethics required for responsible citizenship and productive careers.Vision
The School District of Palm Beach County envisions a dynamic collaborative multi-cultural community where education and lifelong learning are valued and supported, and all learners reach their highest potential and succeed in the global economy.
School Public Accountability Reports (SPAR)
School Improvement Plan (SIP) Deadlines
Please refer to the School Improvement Planning Calendar link below for a complete list of FY14 due dates. Highlights include:
- February 21, 2014 Mid-Year Reflection required for State identified Targeted DA Schools (Focus and Priority) Only
Content Resources to Complete the SIP Online Template
Schools may use the following reports in New EDW when completing Parts I and II of the SIP:
2. School Advisory Council Roster Report-RXOOA0519 Principal access only!
3. Compliance of School Advisory Membership-RXOOA0521 ReportPrincipal access only!
4. SAC Members Principal access only!
School Board Policy 2.09(8)(b) requires schools to address the following in the School Improvement Plan:
1. Sample Slides
2. Sample Slides and Additional Resources
Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)/Response to Intervention (RtI)
Guidance for completing the MTSS/RtI sections of the SIP may be found in:
1. MTSS/RtI Suggestions for School Improvement Planning or trainings offered in TrainU:
Career Technical Education data may be found in TERMS on the A26 Screen (Courses beginning with 8 or 9)
The SDPBC's Department of Federal and State Programs has prepared this document to guide Title I Schools through the School Improvement Plan online template.