The School District of Palm Beach County is committed to providing a world-class education with excellence and equity to empower each student to reach his or her highest potential with the most effective staff to foster the knowledge, skills, and ethics required for responsible citizenship and productive careers.Vision
The School District of Palm Beach County envisions a dynamic collaborative multi-cultural community where education and lifelong learning are valued and supported, and all learners reach their highest potential and succeed in the global economy.
School Improvement Plan (SIP) Deadlines
Please refer to the School Improvement Planning Calendar link below for a complete list of FY15 due dates. Highlights include:
- September 5: Draft SIP and DIAP submitted to RED for review
- October 6: District deadline for all schools to submit SAC approved SIP for district review, Form 2248 due
Resources to Complete the SIP Online Template
Schools may use the following reports in New EDW when completing Parts I and III of the SIP:
2. School Advisory Council Roster Report-RXOOA0519 Principal access only!
3. Compliance of School Advisory Membership-RXOOA0521 ReportPrincipal access only!
4. SAC Members Principal access only!
School Board Policy 2.09(8)(b) requires schools to address the following in the School Improvement Plan:
1. Single School Culture and an appreciation for multicultural diversity
2. Required instruction listed in FS 1003.42(2)
Guidance Resources for SIP
- SDPBC Guidance SIP Document--NEW!
- Adding Budget Line Items to SIP--NEW!
- SIP Review and Tracking--NEW!
- CIMS User Guide--NEW!
- CIMS Support Guide - Where to go for help--NEW!
- FDOE Step Zero Presentation--NEW! (slides from August training)
- FDOE 8-Step Problem Solving Process--NEW! (slides from August training)
- SDPBC SIP Training Presentation--NEW!(updated slides from August Training)
School Public Accountability Reports (SPAR)
Career Technical Education data may be found in TERMS on the A26 Screen (Courses beginning with 8 or 9)