Hello, everyone! Kash here.
Did you know that the School Police department got me my very own car? I am so excited to ride around in my brand new 2013 Ford Police Interceptor! Check it out - isn't it cool?
It's a really nice car... but I think all black makes it kind of boring. I wish it had some designs on it so that people would know it was my car.
...Hmm... I wonder what we can do?
Hey, I have an idea!
This time, I am going to need help from the Middle and High Schoolers to "Kash" My Ride!
Palm Beach County School District school students from grades 6-12 can participate in my car design contest. This is a contest, so there are a few rules that need to be followed:
- Submissions can be hand-drawn or graphically designed. A copy of the template can be found HERE.
- Submissions should include the name of the school, a contact phone number, and the name and grade level of the artist. Please write legibly.
- Only one submission per school.
- Submissions should be emailed by the school Principal or designee to KidsAreSafeHere@Gmail.com or pony the submission to School Police.
- Submissions should be received by School Police no later than 4:30 pm on Friday, May 31, 2013.
The car design will be chosen and the winning school will be notified by Tuesday, June 4, 2013. The winning school will be invited to participate in a formal presentation at the school board meeting held on Wednesday, June 5, 2013.
If the chosen design was submitted by more than one school, the winning school will be determined by who submitted the design first.
For complete rules, please Click Here.
I look forward to my "Kashed" out ride!
PS - Some of my friends at Atlantic High School are trying to raise money for the people who donated me to my School Police family, the Jimmy Ryce Center.
The goal is to raise enough money so that the Jimmy Ryce Center can donate more Bloodhounds like me to other police departments, so that they can find lost and missing kids, too.
If you are interested in helping, please Click Here to visit their website and follow the directions to the donation page. And be sure to check out the video. I look awfully cute in it!