NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS
If this is your first time taking a dual enrollment course, follow the process below.
1. Go to https://www.palmbeachstate.edu/dualenroll/ to begin the registration process.
2. On the left side, select and complete the New Student Interest Form.
3. Select Steps for Dual Enrollment Program & FAQ section and complete Step 1 - Meet with your high school counselor to discuss dual enrollment eligibility. It is recommended that you look at the Advising Guide section which lists the Dual Enrollment Approved courses to discuss with your School Counselor as well.
4. Complete Steps 2 (Apply to PBSC) & 3 (Complete Dual Enrollment Orientation).
5. Complete Part 1 & 3 on the Authorization Form (see link below). https://www.palmbeachstate.edu/dualenroll/documents/Dual_Enrollment_Authorization_2.pdf
Please print or email your School Counselor your Authorization Form with Part 1 & 3 completed. Please inform your School Counselor of the course(s) you will take in order for them to complete Part 2 and return it to you.
Note: It is suggested that you choose additional courses just in case your first choice is not available or poses a conflict with your schedule.
6. Next, go to Step 4 - Submit required documents.
7. Complete Step 5 - Register for Classes.
Note: Select classes after the end of the school day and classes that do not conflict with extracurricular activities/personal obligations.
8. Go to our Textbook Voucher Information link for information to receive your books.