Morning and Aftercare Program
Welcome to the WBD Morning and Aftercare Program! The goal of the program is to provide a safe environment for students to grow academically, socially, and physically.
Please direct any questions/concerns to Rachel Ellis, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment is first come first served. To enroll, a parent or guardian must complete the registration form located on the Watson B. Duncan School Website under After School Program Information.
Parents or guardians must pay a $25.00 dollar registration fee (exception – free and reduced lunch students). Registration fee MUST be submitted on school cash online. If the registration is not submitted, students will not be able to attend the program.
Parent/Guardian must follow the steps below to fully register their child in the one or both programs:
- Complete the digital registration:
A. Click on the FY23 AC Registration Form: Complete the form and attach any supporting documents for F/R Lunch, if necessary.
B. Submit when completed.
- Pay the registration fee (if your child receives Free and Reduced Lunch, see section B)
A. Pay a $25.00 dollar registration fee on School Cash Online
B. If the child qualifies for the Free & Reduced Lunch Program, send documentation of free and reduced lunch to Rachel Ellis.
Morning Program (AM) begins August 10, 2022 and ends Friday May 19, 2023. The morning program
begins at 7:00 am and ends at 8:45 am. Students “sign-in” with Cafeteria Staff.
● Breakfast is free for all students.
● Breakfast begins around 8:30 am.
After-School Program (PM) begins Monday, August 10, 2021, and ends on Thursday, May 18, 2022.
● Afternoon program is Monday-Thursday ONLY.
● The afternoon program begins at 4:00 pm and ends at 6:00 pm.
● Each student is provided a snack and drink.
Student Dismissal and Sign-out
All students must be picked up no later than 6:00 pm or late fee will be applied! If a child is consistently picked-up after 6:00 pm, the child may be dismissed from the program. Only adults/vehicles with Aftercare Dashboard Passes or listed on the registration form may drop off and
pick up students. If changes are made to the pick-up list, please update the SIS Database via email. Students are released to the parent pick-up area or the bus loop at 5:15 pm.
Afternoon activity buses will be available starting on Monday, August 15, 2021. Routes for the Activity Buses are listed on Watson B. Duncan’s School Info page. Routes and times are subject to change. Buses are provided ONLY Monday through Thursday. The activity buses leave campus approximately at 5:20 pm each day.
Fee Information and Fee Schedule
● Fees will be paid in full for the entire month; due on the first of the month.
● Payments made prior to services provided; No refunds for days absent.
● A $25.00 dollar registration fee is required and must be paid on school cash online.
● Students who qualify for free or reduced lunch may attend Morning and Aftercare at no cost.
● No registration fee is required if all forms are completed and documentation of free/reduced lunch eligibility is attached to the registration form prior to students being admitted into the program.
● Failure to make the required payments may result in dismissal from the program.
● Payments can be made on school cash online: Under Safe Schools and choose the monthly fee.
● Students will NOT be able to participate in the program or special activities if payment and paperwork is not complete.
● LATE FEES: All students MUST be picked up by 6:00 pm. A late fee of $5 per each 10 minutes will be
collected on the same day of occurrence or be placed on the obligation list. Failure to pick up your child at the specified time may result in dismissal from the After-School Program.
View 2021 Fee Schedule: Based on $2.50 per hour
Student Safety Guidelines
Unless a student is registered in the before & after school program or participating in a school sanctioned activity, they should not arrive before 9:00 a.m. or remain on campus after 4:35 p.m.
All students must abide by the school code of conduct. Failure to do so will result in the following:
● 1st offense: verbal warning (area staff)
● 2nd offense: coordinator intervention
● 3rd offense: parent contact
● 4th offense: 1 week suspension from program w/o refund
● 5th offense: 9 week suspension from program w/o refund
● Ongoing: removal from program w/o refund
**The above consequences refer to level one offenses only. Higher level offenses will be considered on a case by case basis.
**By electronically registering your child to the Watson B. Duncan After School Program you and your child agree to all fees, code of conduct, obligations and responsibilities as stated in this registration packet.
- Complete the digital registration: