Medications and Treatments

  • Medications and Treatments

    Students that require medications in school need to obtain a “Physician Authorization for Medication” form from their doctor. This form is required for prescription and over-the-counter medications. It is also required if the student carries an inhaler or epi-pen during school. Only inhalers and epi-pens may be carried on a student. All oral medications must be stored in the clinic.

    If the student requires a health-related monitoring device, including a blood glucose monitor, it is the responsibility of the parent to obtain a “Physician Authorization for Student Treatment” form from their doctor.