Mission, Vision, Values and Goals
The School District of Palm Beach County is committed to providing a world-class education with excellence and equity to empower each student to reach his or her highest potential with the most effective staff to foster the knowledge, skills, and ethics required for responsible citizenship and productive careers.
The School District of Palm Beach County envisions a dynamic, collaborative multicultural community where education and lifelong learning are valued and supported, and all learners reach their highest potential and succeed in the global economy.
The mission of Forest Park Elementary School is to develop a community of lifelong learners who value and respect themselves and others.
Forest Park Elementary School follows the goals established by the School District of Palm Beach County:
- Increase literacy in reading, writing, and mathematics, for all students, including students in Exceptional Student Education and English for Speakers of Other Languages, with emphasis on all grades K-5.
- Improve achievement at critically low performing schools and among students in Quartile One district-wide.
- Provide safe and nurturing environments that are free of drugs, alcohol, firearms, and harassment, and where standards of appropriate and ethical behavior are upheld.
- Implement a challenging curriculum, including methods for individualized and group instruction that supports the Board's missions and goals.
- Provide continuous staff development that supports the Board's mission and goals.
- Institutionalize and correct, as needed, financial and management practices that are sound and accountable.
- Increase involvement by parents, business and other community interests through partnerships designed to achieve both management and academic improvement and accountability.
- Provide an experience that prepares students for productive citizenship.