PAYROLL - Accounting Services
Welcome to the Payroll section of Accounting Services. We are committed to the accurate and timely payment of wages to employees and to ensure compliance with district, state and federal requirements.
Our website is designed to provide the employees of the District and our payroll contacts at work sites with up to date resources on payroll matters and topics.
2017 W-2 forms are now available through Employee Self Service in PeopleSoft for those employees who elected to receive on line forms. For those employees who did not elect on line forms, the District will mail the forms to the employee’s mailing address on record.
To access your 2017 W-2 on line in Employee Self Service click here
To access the document with frequently asked questions about your 2017 W-2 click here
Former employees of the District will have their 2017 W-2 mailed to their home address on file. If you are a former employee and your address has changed, you must first request an address change through Human Resources before returned forms can be redirected. To complete the form, go to the District’s website at www.palmbeachschools.org and click on the blue button for ‘Employees’. At the top of the page, click on ‘Forms’ and enter form number ‘0108’ in the form number field. Complete the form and follow directions for submission. For assistance with address changes contact the HR Customer Care Center at 561-434-8777.
Self Service Directions and Information
The Self Service features in PeopleSoft provide 24/7 access allowing employees to receive and enter payroll information.
In this section, employees will find timely information on important payroll subjects and procedures.
- Administrative Policies and Procedures
- Administrative Employees Moving to Teaching Positions
- Terminal Leave and Final Wages Payout
- FY2018 Payroll Calendar
- Summer Pay Dates Explained
- Salary and Wage Verification Procedures
- Gold Coast Credit Union Account Information
- How the FRS Changes Impact Your Paycheck
- Beneficiary for Leave Accrual
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Comprehensive answers to those questions asked most by our employees and responses to other current topics.
Payroll Contact Corner
Resource and job aids are located in this section for our District work site Payroll Contacts.
- Payroll Training Manual
- 2018 Payroll Time Periods
- Payment Processing Guidelines
- Jury Duty Procedure
- Stop Payment Procedure
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FAQ)
- Compensatory Time (FAQ)
- FY18 Gross and Fringe Pay Calendar
- Follow up Time Approval
- Comp Time Adjustment
- Attendance Exception Codes
- How Do I Change My Timesheet View
- Manage Exceptions Checklist
- How to Approve Time
- Timekeeper Checklist
- Time Entry for Internal Accounts
- Payroll Combo Codes
- Memo for Missed Punch Report