- FSA English Language Arts (ELA) Writing & Reading
- FSA Algebra 1
- FCAT Reading 2.0
Registration locations and requirements:
Click here for a list of locations where you can register.
(You must register in person at a school site.)
- A valid email address is necessary for registration.
- Students must regularly check their email account for testing information.
- Photo identification is required at the time of registration and testing.
- Acceptable ID's include:
- FL Driver's License or ID
- School ID
- You must have an email address, access to a computer, and access to the internet.
How do you get started?
- To save time download and complete the Registration Form and the Learners Rights Form and take them to the school to register (you can also fill out the forms at the school site.)
- Click here to find a school location near you.
- Click here to download the Registration Form.
- Click here to download the Learners Rights Form.
- Register in person at one of our school locations in Palm Beach County, Florida (your study will be online).
- You will need to pay $30 tuition (cash or check) when you register to study online.
- A virtual instructor will contact you within 2 business days of registration.