District Certification Forms and Information
READ BEFORE APPLYING:
- A complete application consists of three parts:
- Properly completed application. Sign after printing.
- Payment via a Money Order. Online Payment. or Payroll Deduction. (Payroll Deduction is only an option for district employees and can be used from September - May.)
- Supporting documents (see specifics below)
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- Please print all forms on white paper.
- Add-on and renewal applications can only processed for current District employees and charter school teachers. Retirees and persons not employed by the District must apply directly to DOE. (DOE will not accept District forms)
- Submit completed applications (in person or by Pony) to:
Certification Office, FHESC Suite A-152
** BE SURE TO SIGN & DATE YOUR APPLICATION (bottom of 3rd page)**
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:
- Money Order
- Online Payment
- Payroll Deduction (For use by district employees only.)
- Personal Checks
Click on the following link to use the online payment option --
School Cash Online: