To ensure that families have the opportunity to register their children throughout the summer, all District schools will be open for registration from June 6 through August 4. All schools will have the same summer registration schedule:
• Tuesdays: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Trained staff will be available during these times to facilitate student registration. Please note that from June 26 – July 4, registration hours will vary.
During those dates, contact your school directly for their specific registration times. For additional questions regarding summer registration, please reach out to the following contacts:
• Elementary Schools – Dr. Michael C. Kane, Specialist: 561-434-8233 (PX 48233).
• Middle Schools – Amy Mazzocco, Program Planner: 561-432-6348 (PX 86348).
• High Schools – Eunice Vivar, Program Planner: 561-434-8820 (PX 48820).
The Welcome Center will also be open this summer, Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Welcome Center is located in Building E at the Fulton-Holland Educational Services Center, 3300 Forest Hill Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33406. Questions related to the Welcome Center can be directed to Cecilia Wolf, Guidance Services Specialist, at 561-434-8065 (PX 48065).