Five students from John I. Leonard High School will be honored on October 26 at the 4th Annual Hispanic Leadership Awards Ceremony by the Hispanic Education Coalition of Palm Beach County.
Each of the students selected for the award are part of one of the many Choice programs and academies at John I. Leonard. The students were selected for their involvement in the community and achievement in their academic programs.
“At John I. Leonard High School we provide students with a world-class education,” said Daisy Lord, the School Choice Coordinator. “That prepares them and opens the door of opportunity for post-secondary education success and career paths of interest through Choice and In-House Academy Programs.”
Below are the students set to receive the Hispanic Leadership Award:
- Liding Aguila – International Spanish Academy
- Ruben Garcia-Navarro – International Spanish Academy
- David Junquera – International Spanish Academy
- Ana Matos – Finance Academy
- Evan Rives – Computer Technology