Edline Training and Support
Edline for Teachers
Understanding the Basics of Edline (7 minute video)
Activate an account in Edline (3 minute video)
Teaching with Technology Videos
The Educational Technology Department—in collaboration with The Education Network—produced the videos below that cover different technology tools and methods for using technology in the classroom and at home. The following episodes cover the use of Edline. Each video is approximately 8 minutes in length.
- Episode 101-1: Introduction to Edline
- Episode 101-2: Activating a Parent Edline account and combining accounts
- Episode 101-3: A tour of Edline school and class pages for parents
- Episdoe 102-1: Edline for teachers introduction
- Episode 102-2: Editing the classroom website
- Episode 102-3: Adding documents, links, and calendar items in Edline
Video How-To's with Edline
These video tutorial modules from the Edline Help system will show you how to do common tasks in Edline. For more comprehensive training enroll in the Edline for the Classroom Teacher course in ELM to earn up to 12 in-service points.
- Understanding the Basics of Edline: A quick tour of the Edline online environment.
- Setting Up Class Webpages: How to add a picture and description to your class web page and rename the page for easier access by parents and students.
- Adding Content to Class Webpages: Adding files, documents, folders, assignments and more to your class webpage in Edline.
- E-mail Your Students via Class Webpages: How to e-mail students and parents and create blogs, discussion groups, and forms.
- Create Homework Assignments: Post your assignments to your Edline page for that flipped classroom experience.
Frequently Asked Edline Questions
These video tutorials explain how to accomplish many of the common tasks associated with Edline.
How do I....
The following training guides are provided by Edline for use by trainers. You may use these guides in training your teachers and staff.
Online Textbook Listing from the Department of Instructional Materials (Note the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet where books are listed by major subject areas.)
Edline Site Coordinator Training(Recorded 9/18/2015)
Edline Design Webinar: Working with Graphics (Recorded 10/04/2016)
Edline Design Webinar: Interactivity, Embeds, and more (Recorded 10/13/16)