Grants and Resource Development
Grants Clearinghouse Committee (GCC)
The Grants Clearinghouse Committee (GCC) reviews and approves requests to develop competitive and private grants of $10,000 or greater. This internal approval process enables the GCC to track grants across the district and to ensure that projects are aligned with the mission and goals of the School District.
These resources are designed to assist teachers and school staff to acquire grant funds that support school and classroom projects to improve student learning. These links to free and appropriate resources are intended to help you navigate the grant development process.
Grants for Schools and Teachers
This page has been designed to assist teachers and school staff seeking grant funds to support school and classroom projects to improve student learning.
As you review the list of funding opportunities, keep in mind the following:
This web site is provided to schools as a grant opportunity resource, with links to other web sites that appear useful for teachers. The opinions or advertising on the link web sites are solely the responsibility of the host web site. Such references or links do not constitute endorsement by the School District of Palm Beach County for any products or services of those enterprises.
The Grants and Resource Development Office supports the District's mission,strategic goals and priorities by securing external funds from federal, state, foundation and other sources through collaboration with Districtdepartments and schools on the preparation and submission of grant applications.
Office responsibilities include:
Researching, identifying and disseminating information about grant opportunities;
- Collaborating with District administrators and staff to align appropriate funding opportunities to the District’s mission, goals and priorities;
- Developing proposals in partnership with District administrators and staff as well as non-profit organizations, institutions of higher education and municipalities, as appropriate;
- Coordinating proposal planning, development, and submission activities;
- Offering guidance and support after grants are funded; and,
- Facilitating the Grants Clearinghouse Committee.