Accessing Employee Orientation
Complete the Online New Employee Orientation (NEO) Forms and Employee Orientation
You must click the links to view each of the Employee Orientation presentations and acknowledge that you have done so.
- Go to www.palmbeachschools.org/jobs
- Choose how you previously applied: Current Employee or External Applicant.
- Log into your career home page with the username and password in which you used to apply to this position.
- Check the page, it must have your Name and Applicant ID that is listed on this document.
- Click the link in the “Extended Job Offer” box to access and complete the forms.
- Read, complete, and click on the “Save” button on all electronic forms.
- The final form will include links to each Employee Orientation presentation. You must click on each link.
- If applicable, click on the “Continue” button until you get the message:
Current employees who are accepting another job and are required to complete Employee Orientation must log into PeopleSoft through the District Portal. Log into the Portal, click the PeopleSoft icon, and then click Apply for Jobs. The link to Employee Orientation will be in the Job Offer Extended notification box.