Accessing Employee Orientation
Complete the Online New Employee Orientation (NEO) Forms and Employee Orientation
You must click the links to view each of the Employee Orientation presentations and acknowledge that you have done so.
- Go to www.palmbeachschools.org/jobs
- Choose how you previously applied: Current Employee or External Applicant
- Log into your careers home page with the username and password in which you used to apply to this position.
- Check the page to ensure your Name and Applicant ID matches your offer letter.
- Click the arrow next to the notification to "Complete New Employee Orientation".
- Read, complete, and click the “Save” button on all electronic forms.
- The final form will include links to each Employee Orientation presentation. You must click on each link.
- If applicable, click on the “Continue” button until you get the message:
Current employees who are accepting another job and are required to complete Employee Orientation must log into PeopleSoft through the District Portal. Log into the Portal, click the PeopleSoft icon, and then click Apply for Jobs. The link to that directs you to "Complete New Employee Orientation".