Real Estate and Leasing Services
The Real Estate and Leasing Services team is responsible for all issues and documents relating to School District owned and leased properties.
The Real Estate and Leasing Services team responsibilities include the acquisition of land needed for new schools; modernizations and additions; interim property management and divestiture of all real estate and real estate interests; management of real estate records; assists schools and departments with real estate and property related issues; and supports the facilities leasing program by overseeing and training school based personnel in policy and procedures.
For School Based Leasing Information, click on image above or here.
Real Estate and Leasing Services team is responsible for:
- Land contract and facility negotiations
- Survey, Environmental, Feasibility and Appraisal study coordination
- Oversight and training of the school facilities leasing program
- Cell Tower lease maintenance and contract negotiations
- New lease space negotiations
- Coordination of Water Control District's Agreements
- School and facility site file maintenance of original deeds, title policies and all related documents
- Maintains an accurate record an inventory of all School District owned and leased properties