Beginning February 1, 2018 ALL NEW solicitations must be viewed and submitted on BidSync.com
Please register on-line with www.BidSync.com our vendor e-procurement service for the purpose of receiving notification regarding Competitive Solicitations for goods and services and construction related solicitations.
For helpful information regarding the registration process, please visit the BidSync website at: How Do I Register With BidSync
To register for free as a vendor in the BidSync system, you must complete the registration form. Once your application has been submitted, the activation process may take up to 24 hours.
- Navigate to the BidSync home page by going to:
- In the upper right hand corner there are two boxes to access the BidSync system. Click on Register For Free in the blue box to get started:
- On the Account Information page, fill in the E-mail, Password, and Confirm Password fields and click Create Account.
- On the Tell us about you page, fill in the contact information fields, all fields are required except the Phone number Ext field.
- The Tell us about your business page allows new users to describe their business by selecting a Primary Industry, regions where services or goods are provided.
- Upon completion of the registration process, users will be logged into their account and can accept the Terms and Conditions. Please allow one business day for us to review and confirm your registration. You will have “read only” access and will not be able to place offers, ask questions, etc. until we have confirmed your account. If you would like to have your account confirmed immediately, please contact Bidsync Support at 800.990.9339.
Hours of Operations: 8 am - 8 pm (EST)
Vendor Support Number: 800-990-9339 Option 1 (Customer Care) and then Option 1 (Vendor Assistance)
Vendor Support Email: Support@bidsync.com
Vendor Support Portal: https://vendors.bidsync.com This site provides access to user guides, commonly asked questions and webinars. Vendors will need to create a separate login to access the information contained here.
Vendor Support Chat: Available on the BidSync Home Page after logging in with Username and Password
Once Registered: Upon completion of the registration process, users will be logged into their account and can accept the Terms and Conditions. You will have “read only” access and will not be able to place offers, ask questions, etc. until BidSync confirms your account. Please allow one business day for BidSync to review and confirm your registration. If you would like to have your account confirmed immediately, please contact Bidsync Support at 800.990.9339 Option 1 (Customer Care), Option 1 (Vendor Assistance)
Weekly Webinars: Every Tuesday at 11 am (EST) BidSync’s training department hosts vendor-focused webinars that cover different topics. To attend these webinars the vendor must register for each session which is done through a link on BidSync home screen.
The School District of Palm Beach County, Florida
A Top-Rated District by the Florida Department of Education Since 2005
An Equal Education Opportunity Provider and Employer