FY18 School Safety Contact form- includes contact information for the following critical areas: AED Coordinators, Athletic Directors, Playground Coordinators and Golf Cart Coordinators. This information should be completed on the Safety Contact Information Google Form. Please click on the link below and complete or update all required fields of information.
- Required Safety Training
Mandatory Training for Theaters & Stage Rigging (new employees)
- Virco Student Desk Safety Notice
- Earth Networks Severe Weather Warning System
- Restriction on use of 12 & 15 Passenger Vans for Student Transportation
- Needle Stick Bulletin
Safety technicians can support your school by assisting with:
- Questions pertaining to federal, state and District safety requirements.
- Performs annual playground safety inspections for compliance with ASTM/CPSC guidelines.
- Performs employee and student injury investigations and makes recommendations for corrective action.
- Assists with Vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- Workers Compensation Light Duty Assessments and Compliance.
- Provide other safety training.
- ESE evacuation planning.
- Ergonomic reviews.
- Any other safety concerns.