The Purpose Of This Project:
A collaborative effort designed to increase the graduation rate of students in Palm Beach County, in particular, African American Males.
- ACT® A First Look
- ACT® Reading Between the Lines
- A Call For Change - Council of Great City Schools
- Adolescent Literacy
- America's Promise - Bulletin
- Aspects of Text Complexity Project
- 2011 Black History Month Recommended Reading from Just Read, Florida!
- Building a Grad Nation
- Celebrating Black History Month 2011
- College Board® Common Core Report Complete
- Common Core State Standards Initiative
- Education and the Economy: Boosting Florida's Economy by Improving High School Graduation Rates
- Educational Experience Young Men of Color
- Interactive: How to fix education
- Interventions for Struggling Writers
- Language: Increasing Vocabulary and Comprehension Skills
- National PTA
- NRTAC A Correction of Online Resources
- Suspended Education Urban MS In Crisis
- The Opportunity Compact
- "Why Reading by the End of Third Grade Matters"
- Yes We Can: The Schott 50