Are charter schools subject to Differentiated Accountability under section 1008.33, Florida Statutes?
No, charter schools are exempt from this statute, pursuant to section 1002.33(16), Florida Statutes. If a charter has a current grade of D or F, they must follow the accountability requirements of Rule 6A-1.099827, Florida Administrative Code.
How do I print the SIP if it isn't published to the public site?
Logged in users may print an unpublished SIP two ways. They may go to the Plans page at https://www.floridacims.org/plans and click the black Export button next to the plan they wish to print. This will generate a PDF file that may be saved to the user's computer and/or printed. Alternatively, users already working within the plan may find the blackExport button in the left navigation tree of any page within the SIP
Does the FDOE produce a newsletter or bulletin?
Does the FDOE have a School Improvement Website other than CIMS?
YES, NEW WEBSITE - recently added to the FDOE website
Florida Bureau of School Improvement Website:
SAC Audio Presentations *Access Here *
- Purpose of SAC (11 mins.)
- SAC Governance (9 mins.)
- Attracting and Maintaining SAC Membership (7 mins.)
- SAC Membership and Officers (10 mins.)
- SAC Election Procedures (7 mins.)
- SAC Bylaws (5 mins.)
- SAC Meetings (11 mins.)
- SAC Minutes of Meetings (6 mins.)
- Budget and Funding Revenues (10 mins.)
The New EDW SIP Online ***Available Now***
- Master Report RXOOA0197 for FY18: Early Warning Systems & Performance Data
- School Advisory Council, Roster Report RXOOA0519
- Compliance of School Advisory Membership, Report RXOOA0521
- SAC Members (Used to edit members) PRINCIPAL ACCESS ONLY!
Submission of SIP Checklist eForm PBSD 2248 is required of all schools.
Elected SAC members complete SAC Member eForm PBSD 1710.
Executive Leadership submit SIP Confirmation Receipt eForm PBSD 2250.
SIP Guidance Documents
This is a guidance document with suggested narrative samples for schools:
- User Management How to Guide
- FY18 SIP Guidance Documents **NEW**
- FY18 SIP Tracking Review Flow Chart **NEW**
- Form 2248 School Improvement Plan Checklist **NEW**
- Curriculum Matrix FS 1003.42
- Finding a Significant Target
- Elementary SAC Membership Compliance Calculator
- Secondary SAC Membership Compliance Calculator
FY16 Data: Guidance in Setting SIP Targets
School Public Accountability Reports
Covering Elementary and Secondary Education Act Requirements for State and LEA Annual Report Cards
**NEW - Reports for FY15**