Are charter schools subject to Differentiated Accountability under section 1008.33, Florida Statutes?
No, charter schools are exempt from this statute, pursuant to section 1002.33(16), Florida Statutes. If a charter has a current grade of D or F, they must follow the accountability requirements of Rule 6A-1.099827, Florida Administrative Code.
How do I print the SIP if it isn't published to the public site?
Logged in users may print an unpublished SIP two ways. They may go to the Plans page at https://www.floridacims.org/plans and click the black Export button next to the plan they wish to print. This will generate a PDF file that may be saved to the user's computer and/or printed. Alternatively, users already working within the plan may find the blackExport button in the left navigation tree of any page within the SIP
Does the FDOE produce a newsletter or bulletin?
Does the FDOE have a School Improvement Website other than CIMS?
YES, NEW WEBSITE - recently added to the FDOE website
Florida Bureau of School Improvement Website:
SAC Audio Presentations *Access Here *
- Purpose of SAC (11 mins.)
- SAC Governance (9 mins.)
- Attracting and Maintaining SAC Membership (7 mins.)
- SAC Membership and Officers (10 mins.)
- SAC Election Procedures (7 mins.)
- SAC Bylaws (5 mins.)
- SAC Meetings (11 mins.)
- SAC Minutes of Meetings (6 mins.)
- Budget and Funding Revenues (10 mins.)
Schools may use the following reports in New EDW when completing Parts I and III of the SIP:
SIP Guidance Documents
This is a guidance document with suggested narrative samples for schools:
- FY17 SIP Guidance Documents
- FY17 SIP Tracking Review Flow Chart
- Curriculum Matrix FS 1003.42
- Finding a Significant Target
- Elementary SAC Membership Compliance Calculator
- Secondary SAC Membership Compliance Calculator
- Grade 3 LTO Targets for Schools
- High School Readiness LTO Targets for Middle Schools
- High School Readiness LTO Targets for Alternative Schools
School Public Accountability Reports
Covering Elementary and Secondary Education Act Requirements for State and LEA Annual Report Cards
**NEW - Reports for FY15**