It is the Mission of the Palm Beach County School Police to create and maintain a safe, secure, and nurturing environment for our students and staff, and to serve the greater needs of the community by working in partnership with our schools and other local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies.
The Palm Beach County School District Police Department, through continued enhancement of programs and services, will support the educational needs of the School District and the community we serve.
- We are committed to guiding students to ensure their educational success with a positive police interaction in a professional manner through counseling, mentoring, and education.
- We value and recognize the importance of our employees and their contributions.
- We take pride in the dedication, loyalty, integrity, professionalism, and leadership of our employees.
- We are committed to providing each employee the training, resources, and opportunities necessary to achieve their full potential.
- We value and recognize the importance of all members of our diverse community for their contributions and concerns.
- We believe that citizens and parents are critical stakeholders in improving the quality of life in all of our communities.
- We respect the rights, liberties, and dignity of all, serving with compassion, respect, and courtesy.
- We recognize the value and importance of professionalism, planning, teamwork, and integrity in providing quality service to our community.
- We continuously seek to improve our ability to provide public safety through proactive crime prevention, community policing strategies, use of technology, and compliance with standards established by the Commission for Florida Law Enforcement Accreditation.
Please CLICK HERE to read about Bias-Based Profiling
For more information about the Commission for Florida Law Enforcement Accreditation, click here.