Income Eligibility Guidelines
Based on your family's income and household size, your child could receive school meals at a reduced price, or even for free!
Prepayments to students’/staff accounts are accepted at all schools. You are able to make prepayments online with a credit card and view purchase history. Visit: palmbeach.schoolcashonline.com for more information
You can also make a prepayment by check. If you do so please make it payable to your child's school. Include your child's full name and grade in the Memo portion of the check.
If you think that your household may be eligible for free or reduced priced meal benefits, you can apply online or contact the School Food Service office at 1-888-383-2025 for more information.
Technology Services and Meal Benefits
Free and Reduced Coordinator
- Information for Families
- District Policy regarding Social Security Numbers
- Title 1 - Date Certain
- Title 1 - Currrent
- Apply for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Meal Status Release Form - English
- Meal Status Release Form - Spanish
- Meal Status Release Form - Creole
- Meal Status Release Form - Portuguese
- Confidentiality Agreement for Release of Meal Status