Next Generation of PD
eLearning Management allows the School District to manage, deliver, track and report on all learning delivered through any method. This is a single system for all employees in the School District.
eLearning Management encompasses the following:
- A ‘one stop shop’ for all professional development.
- One central location for all employee access to registration, training and tracking of professional development.
- One central course catalog of all trainings offered District-wide.
- One central calendar for all trainings.
- Learners and Instructors will receive automated email notifications.
Technical Support & Assistance
All eLearning issues are to be entered into eSupport through the Portal, please use the process below when trying to resolve your concern:
- School-Based staff should contact their ITSA or STST for technical assistance. If you are unable to resolve the issue, then an eSupport ticket should be submitted.
- School-Based staff should contact their ITSA or STST for technical assistance. If you are unable to resolve the issue, then an eSupport ticket should be submitted. All other staff can call the District Service Desk or place the eSupport Incident themselves.
- To report problems with a specific application, you can use eSupport to submit an Incident. Please be sure to include all requested contact information, a detailed explanation of the issue, the location, property tag and serial number of the equipment.
Help Videos for eLearning Management Users
Help Videos for eLearning Management Instructors
- Adjusting Points
- Approving Learners
- Completing a Course Proposal
- Completing Final Course Evaluations
- Course Request Form
- Cylce of eLearning Management
- District Instructor Guide
- Enrolling Learners into a course
- Enrolling into Classes with Reserved Seats
- Final Agenda for School PD
- Inservice Points
- Manager Quick Service
- Marking Grades and Attendance
- Uploading Implementation Evidence
- Useful Queries for Course Instructors