A program to provide practical experience for students in a STEM-related occupation or profession.
- Coming Soon!
The goal of the Externship Program is to give high school teachers real world work experience in STEM-related industries and businesses which they can take back to the classroom and inspire students to continue their study in STEM subjects.
Mentoring offers a fun, safe, and structured opportunity for children. It provides an opportunity for youth to develop a friendship with a role model and develop better life skills. By connecting STEM professionals with students, the goal is to inspire the next generation and impact the community.
News and Accomplishments
Learn about our student and teacher initiatives.
- Healthy Aquatics Marine Institute hosts PBC Students
- Teachers Enhance Their STEM Skills During Summer Externships
- FPL Summer 2016 Externship - Carly Littles
- Real-World Experience Will Bring Real Life Benefits to Students
- Teachers Participate in STEM Externships to Bring Experiences Back to Classrooms
- Supporting STEM Education with FPL and Governor Rick Scott
- Suncoast Student In Research Program to Sail Aboard Titanic Explorer’s Vessel, Explore the Ocean
- STEM fields dominate ranking of college majors
- FIRST (For Inspiration & Recognition of Science and Technology) Robot Competition
- Electric City at Hidden Oaks Elementary