Beginning Thursday, November 1, parents can submit applications for their children to attend a Choice and Career program for the 2019-2020 school year. The School District of Palm Beach County offers more than 300 Choice and Career options from Kindergarten through 12th grade at 117 different campuses across the District. Parents are encouraged to apply online.
The deadlines to apply differ, depending on the programs selected, as some require auditions.
A new app that allows students, parents and staff to report threats and suspicious activity directly to local law enforcement has launched.
The app, called StudentProtect, a collaboration between the School District of Palm Beach County, District Police Department and Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, has the ability for the user to dial 911 and have the exact GPS location of their mobile device sent to first responders. Users can also subscribe to specific schools to receive alerts and notifications from law enforcement. Available for Apple and Android devices by searching “PBC StudentProtect”.
The Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) website has been updated and contains the 2018-2019 assessment schedule. This site also provides access to general information about the FSA and links to other resources to help understand the assessments.
- No School for Students Tue, Nov 6th
- Election Day - Tue, Nov 6th
- Deadline for Select Choice Applications (Bak, Conservatory, Boynton High & Dreyfoos) - Dec 7th
- Application Deadline for All Other Choice Programs - Jan 25th
- HS Seniors - Apply for FAFSA College Funding
- District Students Can Download Microsoft Office for Free
- District Bullying Hotline: 561-982-0900