District Students Can Now Download Microsoft Office for Free
Microsoft’s Student Advantage Program provides free downloads of the full version of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, etc.) for all Palm Beach County students, in District operated schools, for use on their personal and mobile devices.
- District students can download the software on up to 5 devices.
- Download and activation requires a student username, student email and password.
- See the directions and FAQs on the left for more information.
- Edline accounts are different and should NOT be used to download the free version of Microsoft Office.
- Charter schools are not covered under the SDPBC license agreement and would need to negotiate licensing directly with Microsoft.