Comprehensive Alcoholism Rehabilitation Programs (CARP)
Providing prevention, education and treatment services through a Continuum of Care, to individuals and families affected by alcoholism, drug dependency and co-occurring disorders, to achieve an abstinence-based recovery.
Student Eligibility Criteria
- Student is usually between the ages of 10 - 16
- Student is experiencing problems at home, school or with their peers
- Student's family is currently in crisis
Each program may have additional criteria for admission. Additional information for the Residential Treatment Programs can be obtained from DJJ/Youth Services.
Individual cases are reviewed by the Highridge Center staff for placement.
Student Outcome Objectives
- Improve academic performance
- Advance to next grade
- Accrue credits with program completion resulting in a high school diploma
- Improve socialization skill