Provides effective quality programs for children, adolescents and their families experiencing problems with substance abuse and/or juvenile delinquency.
Student Eligibility Criteria
- Student is usually between the ages of 10 - 16
- Student is experiencing problems at home, school or with their peers
- Student's family is currently in crisis
Each program may have additional criteria for admission. Additional information for the Residential Treatment Programs can be obtained from DJJ/Youth Services.
Individual cases are reviewed by the Highridge Center staff for placement.
Student Outcome Objectives
- Improve academic performance
- Advance to next grade
- Accrue credits with program completion resulting in a high school diploma
- Improve socialization skill
Dr. Geoff McKee
(561)434 - 8046