Independent Sales Surtax Oversight Committee (ISSOC)
Future Meeting Dates:
Meetings are held at 9:30am in the Board Room unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Friday, March 8, 2019
- Friday, March 31, 2019
- Friday, August 30, 2019
- Friday, November 8, 2019
The next meeting of ISSOC will take place on
Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 9:30 AM
Two or more School Board members may be in attendance at this meeting.
The Independent Sales Surtax Oversight Committee, or ISSOC, serves as an advisory committee to the School Board. Its mission and membership is consistent with School Board Policy 1.09, Advisory Committees to the School Board.
ISSOC was created by School Board Policy 1.095. The purpose of the committee is to oversee the proceeds of the sale tax revenue directed to the School Board. The committee will remain in place until all projects on the referendum project list are complete.
Any questions regarding ISSOC should be directed to Leanne Evans, Treasurer at 561-434-8142.
Meeting Topics 11/1/2018:
- Sales Tax Financial Report
- Project Budget Report
Meeting Documents 11/1/2018:
Committee Member Resources:
- Policy 1.095 Independent Sales Surtax Oversight Committee
- Policy 1.09 Advisory Committees to the Board
- Policy 2.5905 Lobbyist Registration
- Sunshine for Advisory Committees
- Legal Memo: Sunshine Law and Voting Legal Issues Impacting Members of School District Advisory Committees 12/15/12
- Sunshine Law Website and Videos
- School Board Advisory Conflict of Interest Form
- Form-4A Disclosure of Business Transaction Relationship or Interest
- Form-8B Memorandum of Voting Conflict
- Explanation of Form-8B
- Ethics Training Video
- Ethics Training Acknowledgement Form