Independent Sales Surtax Oversight Committee
Future Meeting Dates:
Meetings are held at 9:30am in the Board Room unless otherwise noted
- Friday, August 18, 2017
- Friday, October 27, 2017
The next meeting of ISSOC will take place on
Friday, August 18, 2017 (at 9:30 AM)
Two or more School Board members may be in attendance at this meeting.
The Independent Sales Surtax Oversight Committee, or ISSOC, serves as an advisory committee to the School Board. Its mission and membership is consistent with School Board Policy 1.09, Advisory Committees to the School Board.
ISSOC was created by School Board Policy 1.095. The purpose of the committee is to oversee the proceeds of the sale tax revenue directed to the School Board. The committee will remain in place until all projects on the referendum project list are complete.
Any questions regarding ISSOC should be directed to Leanne Evans, Treasurer at 561-434-8142.
Election of Officers
Sales Tax Financial Report
Project Budget Report
Committee Member Resources:
- Policy 1.095 Independent Sales Surtax Oversight Committee
- Policy 1.09 Advisory Committees to the Board
- Policy 2.5905 Lobbyist Registration
- Sunshine for Advisory Committees
- Legal Memo: Sunshine Law and Voting Legal Issues Impacting Members of School District Advisory Committees 12/15/12
- Sunshine Law Website and Videos
- School Board Advisory Conflict of Interest Form
- Form-4A Disclosure of Business Transaction Relationship or Interest
- Form-8B Memorandum of Voting Conflict
- Explanation of Form-8B
- Ethics Training Video
- Ethics Training Acknowledgement Form