Uniform Dress Code
Dress Code Overview
All students are expected to dress and groom themselves in a way that reflects neatness, cleanliness, moderation, and appropriateness for school.
Dress Code Violation
When students are cited for a dress code violation, the parent will be called to bring a change of clothing.
Shirts and Blouses
- Oxford-style shirt with buttons the length of the shirt front, solid colors only
- Polo/golf-style shirt with collar, solid colors only
- Shirts must be appropriately sized
- Logos greater than 2 inches circumference are not permitted
- School t-shirts are acceptable
- Solid Colors
- Shorts/Skirts (Conservative length no shorter than end of fingertips when fingers are extended and arm is hanging naturally at side.)
- Flats, no soles over an inch
- Shoes must completely enclose foot
- Denim*/Denim-looking clothing, i.e. jean skirts, jean shorts, jean shirts
- Head gear:
- Plaids, stripes/camouflage
- No heelies
*Blue Jeans may be worn "Only On Fridays" with a JCM shirt and on Spirit Days
School District of Palm Beach County Dress Code restrictions continue to apply.
Dress Code may be amended through SAC Committee.