Technology Choice Program
Meeting the technological challenges of the future will require highly specialized skills for our young people. The Technology Choice program offers unique experiences and opportunities using technology as an educational tool that integrates core academic requirements into a challenging and dynamic curriculum.
Computers and other technologies enhance and assist in the learning process and create a highly motivating atmosphere in the school. Students also learn to integrate the use of various technologies into their academic projects, presentations, learning activities and assessments.
Highlights of the Program are listed below:
- One to one devices in all grades
- Year-long computer coding instruction from K-5
- Technology club with Kano kit computer building
- Trailblazer teachers with touchscreen chrome books for every student
- Technology infused into regular curriculum in every class
- Khan Academy school-wide program for math mastery and future educational use