The Palm Beach County School District recognizes the importance of providing a school environment that will strongly support learning in the classroom. Appropriate dress and grooming can help create that focus. Clothing should be clean and neat in appearance and hair should be neatly groomed. If a student’s style or manner of dress becomes a disruptive factor or safety hazard, the administration shall discreetly ask that it be changed. (Dress Code Printable Version)
- Collared polo style shirts- Solid colors with small emblems
- Polo Style Dress (must be no less than 2 inches from the knee and should have shorts or tights underneath)
- Crystal Lakes Spirit T-shirts can be worn any day!
- SPIRIT SHIRTS CAN BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE PTA.
- Slacks, Shorts, Skorts, Skirts & Jumpers
- Colors: Khaki, Gray, Tan, Navy Blue, and Black
- Shorts, Skorts, Skirts & Jumpers must be no more than 2 inches from the knee. Leggings must adhere to the dress code. Therefore, they must be the same colors listed above.
- Exceptions: On the following days, students may wear denim/jeans- Spirit Days, Fridays, and PE days
- Closed-toed shoes (sneakers preferable)
Students are not permitted to wear or exhibit the following:
- Clothing that would be considered a safety hazard, such as large earrings, strapless shoes, heels, or cleats
- Sunglasses and hats (except during PE or bona fide religious or medical reasons)
- Shoes with wheels in the soles
- Bodily markings or hair colors/styles which disrupt the learning environment