Dress Code, Mandatory School Uniform
The students at Freedom Shores are expected to follow a mandatory uniform dress code on Monday through Thursday. Students who are not dressed in the proper school uniform should be sent to the office and the appropriate action will be taken. The mandatory school uniform dress code is as follows:
- All students will wear collared shirts with sleeves of any solid color.
- Pants, capris, skirts, jumpers, skorts, or shorts must be navy blue, black, khaki, gray, or brown. Shorts, skorts, and skirts must
be long enough to touch the bottom of the fingertips, worn at the natural waistline, and must be uniform style.
- No denim/jeans.
- Leggings/Jeggings may not be worn alone.
- FRIDAYS ONLY: Official Freedom Shores school spirit shirts and jeans.
- Distracting or disruptive clothing and accessories are not to be worn.
- Per School District Policy, footwear must be completely enclosed in the toe and back for safety reasons. Sneakers and flat shoes are appropriate.