Athletics & Activities
The District Athletics pages have helpful information regarding our athletics programs. For District Athletics information, including required forms, please visit the District Athletics webpage.
Purchase tickets for events online at GoFan.co.
Sports and Activities At Our School
We are proud to offer you our very best sports and activities at Don Estridge High Tech Middle School. You will find that our season begins right after the start of school and goes all the way through to the end. From baseball to swimming, we cover a lot of ground and make sure that your student has a variety of choices in extracurricular activities.
New Online Registration Process
All student-athletes in grades 6 through 12 will register their physical packet and other required eligibility components into a new online system called Aktivate.
Middle School Packet
- PBSD 1588 MS Athletic Eligibility for Middle School Students-English
- PBSD 1588MSCR Athletic Eligibility for Middle School Students-Creole
- PBSD 1588MSSP Athletic Eligibility for Middle School Students-Spanish
- PBSD 1589 Student Medical Consent for Athletics-English
- PBSD 1589CR Student Medical Consent for Athletics-Creole
- PBSD 1589SP Student Medical Consent for Athletics-Spanish
Physical & Release Forms
Additional Middle School Information
Volunteer Student Accident Insurance
Did you know that when a student is injured (due to no negligence on the part of the District) the parent/guardian is responsible for the expense? The District has negotiated an alternative to assist parents with that expense in the form of accidental insurance coverage provided by School Insurance of Florida. A video has been created by Risk & Benefits Management explaining this insurance.