Athletics & Activities
The District Athletics pages have helpful information regarding our athletics programs. For District Athletics information, including required forms, please visit the District Athletics webpage.
Purchase tickets for events online at GoFan.co.
Are you interested in playing sports at Lantana Middle School?
Lantana Middle School has teams for the following sports:
- Baseball (tryouts in August)
- Softball (tryouts in August)
- Boys Basketball (tryouts in January)
- Girls Basketball (tryouts in January)
- Boys Volleyball (tryouts in April)
- Girls Volleyball (tryouts in October)
- Boys Soccer (tryouts in October)
- Girls Soccer (tryouts in January)
- Boys Track & Field (tryouts in April)
- Girls Track & Field (tryouts in April)
Students who want to play a sport are required to complete an Athletic Packet and get a physical prior to tryouts for that sport.
Student athletes are required to maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA in all classes and have few, if any, discipline problems in order to remain eligible to play.