- Shirts: Eagle Wear Shirts or Polos or T-Shirts
- Sweatshirts/Hoodies: Eagle Wear or Solid Color (All sweatshirts or hoodies MUST have a dress code shirt underneath.)
- Pants: Joggers, Sweats, Jeans, and Khakis (Solid colors, only)
- Shorts: Athletic, Sweat, Jean, and Khaki (no higher than 2 inches above the knee)
- Tight Sweats or Joggers
- Pajama Bottoms
- Tank Tops
- Large Graphic Pants and
- Large Graphic T-shirts
- Head Coverings
- Clothing with holes or tears
- Open-toed footwear/slices, crocs, or slippers
All clothing must fit correctly. Tight-fitting and/or revealing clothing will not be allowed. Clothing that presents a distration or is deemed ianppropriate will result in a dress code violation and will be corrected immediately.
ID Badges and Lanyards
Students must wear ID badges and lanyards at all times. Lanyards will be color-coded by grade level.
Thank you for help us create and uphold a more secure educational experience.