Student Parking 2023 - 2024
To be eligible for a Student Parking Permit, you must meet the following requirements:
- The Bronco student must be in 11th or 12th grade. Student Parking Permits will not be issued to 9th and 10th-grade students.
- The Bronco student must have a valid Driver's License at the time of application. Learner's Permits will not be accepted.
- The Bronco must have and maintain a 2.00 Grade Point Average.
- The Bronco may not have financial, athletic, or textbook obligations. Outstanding obligations can be checked on SIS Gateway and Destiny through your student portal. All outstanding obligations must be paid.
- Last but not least, the Bronco student must be able to display their BRONCO P.R.I.D.E while in the school parking lot at all times.
The annual cost of a student parking permit is $80.00, and a reverse parking pass will be an additional $10. After you have been approved, you will be sent a confirmation email from Mr. Louis, and you will be instructed on how and when to make your payment:
Online via www.schoolcashonline.com Check, Cashier Check, Money Order, or Cash.
Submission of the Student Parking Permit Application does not guarantee the issuance of a Student Parking Permit.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Louis