Students & Parents
The Students and Parents page has helpful information for parents, students, and the community.
There are links to Parent Resources, Student Policies and Procedures, Registration information, and more.
Dress for Success...
- Students may wear long pants only, and any color
- No pants may be worn below the waistline
- No shorts, No skorts, No dresses and No Skirts
- No leggings, tights, or pants with large cuts or holes
- No Ripped Jeans
- Students are required to wear polo shirts any color or button down shirts
- No T-Shirts, No Pull Overs, No Polo Shirts with large print or writing-Derogatory/Offensive
- Tennis shoes or closed in shoes must be worn at all times
- No Crocs
- No Hooded jackets or Shirts
- No bedroom slippers or sandals
- No Purses
- No use of cellular phones or personal electronic items during the school day
- All unauthorized items will be secured by administration
- No backpacks, purses or large carrying bags permitted on campus
- Students will not be permitted to sign out of school after 1:25 p.m.
- All students must be signed out by a parent or guardian, only
Vision, Collaboration, goal, Motivation, Partnership, Plan, Teamwork