Director: Casey Monahan
Phone number: 561-598-7330
Part-Time 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Full-Time 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Go to https://palmbeachcountyschools.reg.eleyo.com/ to request program enrollment. Upon acceptance into the program, a non-refundable registration fee of $25.00 per student, will be due.
What We Offer
Our afterschool program provides a structured, safe and enriching program for Melaleuca Elementary students and include:
● Academic enrichment and intervention through engaging interactive instruction
● Cultural arts exposure and enrichment
● Social and emotional development opportunities
● Physical education, sports, and active recreation
● Daily snacks, homework time, and outdoor play
Afterschool has limited availability; families are first come, first served. You must register for afterschool every school year. Program registration is open throughout the school year and students will be placed on a waiting list if there is not a space available. You can call the Afterschool Office to inquire about available space.
Payments can be made online through your Parent Eleyo account.
Early Learning Coalition and SDPBC Employee Discount Program accepted!