Polo Park Middle School Library Media Center Mission:
The Polo Park Middle School Library Media Center is committed to providing its patrons with a learning environment that promotes respect, independent thinking, and individuality.
The Library Media Center is dedicated to designing and maintaining a library media program that supports, complements, and expands the instructional program of the school.
The Library Media Center:
- Supports the implementation and integration of the Florida State Standards.
- Provides materials and lessons that support career and college readiness.
- Provides and promotes extensive use of resources in multiple formats that are designed to meet the needs of all learners in all aspects of the curriculum.
- Provides a learning environment which promotes inquiry.
- Stimulates intellectual curiosity.
- Encourages pleasure reading.
- Develops diverse interests for the enjoyment of lifelong readers and learners.
- Provides and promotes instruction to prepare students to become independent users of libraries and information resources.
For questions or more information regarding our Library-Media Center, please contact our Media Specialist, Mrs. Nora Bernstein.
Library Media Center Hours
The Media Center is open in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursday, and Fridays at 8:45 a.m. If going to the media center, students need to remain there until the 9:10 a.m. bell. The Media Center is closed on Tuesday mornings for Parent/Teacher Conferences.