• Spanish River Parents & Students, 
    Effective November 30th, all Transcripts requests are submitted electronically by completing a google form below-see links.  Before submitting your transcript request, please keep in mind that there are several options for requesting a transcript. 
    1. We can provide you with an Unofficial Transcript in a PDF file via email.
    2. We can electronically submit your Transcript to any public Florida University/College. 
    3. We can upload your Transcript through the Common App/Coalition App.
    4. We can mail an Official Transcript (hard copy) to any Out of State University/College or In State (Florida) Private University/College.
    Click here to request your transcripts.  
     Previous SRHS students that have graduated can request a transcript if graduation was within 3 years.   
    If your graduation was more than 3 years ago you must contact the School District Records Management Office to obtain your transcript.  See contact information below: 
    Phone:  561-434-8029
    Fax: 561-434-8660