Recruitment and Retention
Elaine Gallagher, Director
Phone: (561) 434-8043
3300 Forest Hill Boulevard, Suite A-138
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Purpose and Functions
The purpose of the Recruitment and Retention team is to attract, match, place and retain high-quality talent, who exemplify the SDPBC values.
Our core values are: Impacting Our Children; Building Relationships; Respecting Diversity; Providing Opportunities for Growth; Fostering Innovation; Leading with Ethics and Integrity; and Practicing Customer Service
- Our Department provides support and assistance to all school-based applicants and employees. The Recruitment and Retention department:
- Is the customer service point of contact to support school-based leaders with talent management, including screening, selection, on-boarding, transfers, placements, separations, performance management, data collection and reporting, and other HR functions and effectiveness measures for all school personnel.
- Is responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring highly qualified personnel, processing employee transfers, and placing excess personnel in vacancies.
- Coordinates job fairs, training, New Employee Orientation, personnel workshops, and training.
- Supports and monitors certified employee licenses, out-of-field, and out-of-compliance educators.