Research and Evaluation
Paul Houchens, Director
Phone: (561) 434-8780
3300 Forest Hill Boulevard, Suite B-246
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Purpose and Functions
Research and Evaluation provides:
- Educational Data Warehouse (EDW) and Performance Matters (PM) reports for attendance, demographics, discipline, and school and/or student level academic performance.
- Professional development on data analysis and use of the EDW and PM.
- Statistical analysis and summary to leaders on assessment results, school grades and accountability, high school graduation, and value-added model (VAM) for teacher and principal evaluations.
- Administration and analysis of the School Effectiveness Questionnaire for students, teachers, and parents.
- Administration and analysis of the Department Quality Services (DQS) survey for schools.
- Approval for all research applications as per Board Policy 2.142.
- Supports community partnerships with data sharing agreements and Memorandums of Understanding.