Annette Pinnock, Director
Phone: (561) 434-8096
3300 Forest Hill Boulevard, Suite A-323
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Purpose and Functions
Accounting is responsible for overseeing the financial operations of the District and includes five sections:
- Payroll, which processes bi-weekly payroll for 25,000 employees and assists and trains 300+ payroll contacts.
- School Treasurer Support and Training - our FAST Team supports School Treasurers, provides training, fills in when there are School Treasurer vacancies, and reviews drop safe logs.
- Accounts Payable, which processes all invoices, miscellaneous pay forms, teacher classroom supply funds, and travel reimbursements.
- General Accounting, which records journal entries to reclassify expenditures, processes interfaces from the warehouse and Transportation, records school checks sent to the District, and internal accounts billing to schools.
- Capital Asset Accounting, which performs the Annual Tangible Personal Property Inventory and records asset additions, disposals, and transfers.
- Contract administration, which participates in contract reviews, contract managers, and assists in resolving invoice discrepancies.