Need to leave Early???
There are two ways to get a Permission to leave Pass.
Written Note: (RECOMMENDED FOR QUICK ACCURATE PASS)
To request a Permission to leave Pass the student must bring a note to Student Services prior to the first bell or in between classes. The note must contain the following information:
· Students full name and Student ID number
· Time of Student Release and Reason for Permission to leave Pass
· Parent signature and Parent phone number
Parents/Guardians can call Student Services at 561-672-2942 or 561-672-2029. The call must meet the following criteria:
· The call must be made at least one hour prior to pick up time. (Before 1:45)
· The call CAN ONLY be made by a PARENT / GUARDIAN listed in the student’s records.
· The call must be made from a phone number on file in the student record.
· Parents are not allowed to call students out for lunch.
· Early release passes are to be called in before lunch or after lunch not during lunchtime.
Picking -up students:
Once your student has obtained permission to leave pass (P.T.L) via phone/note. The student will meet you in front of the school outside the main gate for pick-up.
Returning student back to School:
If a student returns to school after being issued a Permission to Leave Pass they must return the PTL back to Student services to receive an excused absence.
· Return the Permission to Leave Pass to Student Services with their student number on the back along with
· A written note from the Parent / Guardian or
· Dr. or Dentist excuse slip / form
. The student will receive an excused pass back to class
Attendance/Excused Notes Reminders
When absent, notes will only be accepted within 24 hours of return to school, no exceptions. Please include parents name, phone number and signature on the note and make sure it is on full sized paper (no post-it’s, etc)
When a student is tardy because of a doctor’s appointment only a doctor’s note will be accepted to excuse the tardy.
If parents need to call out their student they must call 30 minutes prior to departure or send in a note that morning.
Only 5 consecutive days are allowed for sickness. After the 5th day a dr. note will be needed in order to get more days excused.
Vacations are not excused absences.
If visiting a college campus a letter from that University on their letterhead must be provided in order to get an excused absence.
During testing days the school campus is closed. Students will not be called out of class during this time unless a parent has provided a letter the previous day to early release the student.
all information regarding absences can also be found in the Student Handbook on pages 7 and 8
Food Deliveries Reminder
NO food deliveries allowed. This included parents dropping off food and delivery services like Uber Eats, etc…