EVERYTHING TO DO WITH PARKING 2023-2024
- Student Parking for next school year is currently Sold Out. If you would like to join the waitlist, please fill out the Google Form. You still must meet all criteria to join the waitlist.
- If you will be a Junior or Senior AND you will have your VALID FLORIDA DRIVER LICENSE by or before SEPTEMBER 30 you are eligible to sign up. Starting October 1 ALL UNCLAIMED PASSES will be distributed.
- Sign up on the Google Form on this Website
- Once you fill out the form, submit it, and wait! Do not do anything until you receive an email from Mr. Lang stating you are approved.
- DO NOT PAY until you have been notified by Mr. Lang to do so.
- Parking for the year is $125 payable on School Cash Online. School Cash closes for the summer. Do not panic, you will be notified when it is open and closed.
- Once you are approved, report to Student Services and pick up a hard copy of the parking packet or you can find it on the JHS Website. You can return this when you pick up your parking pass. NOT BEFORE, NOT AFTER!
- You must meet ALL of the requirements to be eligible. If you are missing something, please do not sign up because you WILL NOT be approved AND IT WILL PROLONG YOUR APPROVAL.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARKING
- Must be an upcoming Junior or Senior
- Seniors must have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Juniors must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Absences less than 10 in any one class for any one semester
- No excessive Tardies (AP Discretion)
- No discipline issues (AP Discretion)
- If you were suspended during the 22-23 school year you are NOT eligible.
- You must have 20 or more community service hours logged in with Guidance.
- No obligations (see Mrs. Potts, Media)
- All hard copy paperwork must be turned in when you pick up your pass
- All paperwork including the sign off sheet will be available on the JHS Website under "EVERYTHING PARKING 2023-2024"
Joe Lang, Assistant Principal GR - KIP
Jupiter High School Parking Coordinator