Permitted Calculator for State-Wide Assessments
- The TI-30Xa handheld calculator is permitted on the Florida Standards Assessments for the Algebra 1, Algebra 2 and Geometry End of Course Assessments.
- It is highly recommended that students purchase this calculator for use in these courses.
- The cost is approximately $10.00 sold at office supply stores.
- This calculator does not feature any State prohibited functionalities.
- If you purchase a TI product, remember to give the math teacher the point card. The points can only be redeemed by schools.
Math Information & Links
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 1 Midterm Review
- Algebra 1 Workbook - Math Nation
- AMC 10 & 12 Tests
- EOC Test Taking Tips Powerpoint
- Equation Editor Tutorial
- FSA Information
- FSA Scientific Calculator
- FSA Training Test
- Geometry Constructions
- Geometry Midterm Review
- MathBits Notebook
- PERT Math Practice Test Atlantic SOLUTIONS
- PERT Practice Test