William T. Dwyer High School Dress Code
• No visible undergarments or exposed midriffs.
• No see-through clothing.
• No tank tops/ sleeveless shirts/exposed shoulders.
• All shorts and skirts must be finger-tip length.
• No vulgarity/inappropriate graphics.
• No pajamas/slippers.
• Student IDs must be worn around the neck on the school-issued class-colored lanyard at all times while on campus.
Dwyer apparel is encouraged on any day especially on the designated ‘spirit days’ with incentives for those days.
The administration reserves the right to address dress code issues on a case by case basis.