If your child is interested in playing a sport, please click on the "Welcome to Bak Athletics". Below is the district required athletic packet.
Bak students who want to tryout for a sport MUST complete an athletic packet and all of the required documents BEFORE tryouts begin.
- Students may NOT tryout, practice, or complete in games until the athletic packet has been submitted and approved by the athletic director. Note: There is no athletic fee to tryout. Once a student makes the team, a fee will be requested.
- Per the school district, all athletic registrations and eligibility paperwork must be completed through the online platform on Aktivate.com.
- The school is not permitted to accept hard copies.
- Parents/guardians will create an account for themselves. After adding basic information, parents/guardians will be able to begin registration for their child/children. Below are links to an instructional sheet and video that will help walk you through the basics of the system:
Aktivate Parent Account Setup Instructions
Aktivate Parent Instructional Video
To make the process as easy as possible, you will need to have the following forms completed to be uploaded:
- All of the above named forms are attached/links, but can also be found through Aktivate once you begin a registration.
- If you need assistance with Akitivate, please visit https://www.registermyathlete.com/login/login.support.
- Any other questions can be directed to Daniel Stechschulte (Bak Assistant Principal & acting Athletic Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org