Welcome to Bak Athletics
The school district has not provided tryout dates for track or boys volleyball. We will update that information as soon as we receive it.
- Students may NOT tryout, practice, or complete in games until the athletic packet has been submitted in Aktivate and approved by the athletic director. Note: There is no athletic fee to tryout. Once a student makes the team, a fee will be requested.
- Please complete and submit all documents through the online platform on Aktivate.com.
- Parents/guardians will create an account for themselves. After adding basic information, parents/guardians will be able to begin registration for their child/children. Below are links to an instructional sheet and video that will help walk you through the basics of the system:
Aktivate Parent Account Setup Instructions
Aktivate Parent Instructional Video
To make the process as easy as possible, you will need to have the following forms completed to be uploaded:
- All of the above named forms are attached/links, but can also be found through Aktivate once you begin registration.
- If you need assistance with Akitivate, please visit https://www.registermyathlete.com/login/login.support.
- Any other questions can be directed to Daniel Stechschulte (Bak Assistant Principal & acting Athletic Director) at email@example.com